newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bobby: 'I'm Not the Reason She's Gone'

Bobby: 'I'm Not the Reason She's Gone'

Bobby: 'I'm Not the Reason She's Gone', In his first interview since his ex-wife’s death, Bobby Brown sat down with the “Today Show’s” host, Matt Lauer to say, "I'm not the reason she's gone."
The R&B singer vividly opened up to say that he’s "very much clean and sober from narcotics," and tells Lauer about the last time he saw Whitney Houston and how he reacted when he found out about her death.The 54-year-old host confronted Brown about the public’s speculation that he is the reason the late singer’s life took a turn for the worse, and he responds, “It makes me feel terrible.”

“If anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us instead of time looking through the bubble, they would know how we felt about each other,” he added. “They would know how happy we were together.”

Lauer asked Brown about the last time he saw Houston, which was about a week before she died, and he said, “she had this glow about her that was just, you know, incredible. I'm saying to myself, you know, 'She must be ... she must be doing really well,' because she looked really well."

Adding that he thought she was in a “good place.” The two were married for 15 years and he claims that he was not the one who introduced her to narcotics, saying, "I didn't get high [on narcotics] before I met Whitney," Brown said. "I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn't the one that got Whitney on drugs at all."

He added that it was painful to see her suffering and eventually lose her life as a result of the drug use.

"I was hurt. I was hurt ... because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years, I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know, listen, it's a hard fight. It's a hard fight to, you know, maintain sobriety that way."

The 43-year-old performer said that based on the last time he saw his ex-wife, it had to be the result of one day of cocaine use, and not a long term effect. "It had to be that one, because that's all it takes," Brown said. "One hit, you know ... it could definitely take your life away from you. And, unfortunately, that was it."

Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown struck back at claims he was responsible for getting the pop star hooked on drugs or that he somehow played a role in her cocaine-fueled death in February.
"I'm not the one that got Whitney on drugs, at all," Brown said in an interview to be aired this week on the Today show on US television network NBC.
"I'm not the reason she's gone," he added.Houston, 48, was found dead in a Beverly Hills hotel bathtub on February 11 from what authorities called accidental drowning brought on by cocaine use and heart disease. White powder and drug paraphernalia were found in the bathroom where she died.
The singer had spoken publicly about a long battle with cocaine, marijuana and crack, particularly during her tempestuous 15-year marriage to Brown. They divorced in 2007, but some fans and members of Houston's family have blamed Brown for her untimely death.
In his first TV interview since the singer died, Brown, 43, told Today show host Matt Lauer that he had been off drugs for seven years and was hurt to hear that Houston had been using cocaine.
"I was hurt ... because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years - I felt that she was, you know, I didn't know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know - listen, it's a hard fight," he said.
Brown said drugs were part of Houston's life before he met her in 1991. "I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn't the one that got Whitney on drugs at all," he said.
"So this was a part of her life before you and she got together?" Lauer asked.
"Way, way before. Yeah ... It's just, it's just unexplainable - how one could, you know, (say that I) got her addicted to drugs. I'm not the reason she's gone," Brown replied.
Brown said Houston had a "glow about her" when he last saw her about a week before she died. He was at a restaurant having dinner with their daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
"She just looked like she was in a good place," he said about the I Will Always Love You singer.
The interview will be aired on Today show on Wednesday and Thursday.
Brown turned up for Houston's funeral in New Jersey but left before the service started saying he felt unwanted and disrespected.
Six weeks after Houston died, Brown was arrested and charged in Los Angeles with drunk driving and driving on a suspended license. Brown has pleaded not guilty.

After Whitney Houston’s death, her estranged ex-husband, New Edition front man Bobby Brown, was at the forefront of a multitude of backlash.

Now, in his first exclusive interview since her tragic death, Bobby Brown is speaking up on the allegations with TODAY’s Matt Lauer. Bobby admits, “I’m not the reason she’s gone.”

In the highly anticipated interview set to run on Wednesday, Bobby claims that he is “very much clean and sober from narcotics,” and talks about the last time he saw Whitney, his relationship with daughter Bobbi Kristina and the rumors surrounding his tumultuous personal life.

The segment also features interviews from three of Bobby’s children and his fiancée.

According to TODAY, Bobby spoke about the last time he saw his wife of 15 years, saying:

“She had this glow about her that was just, you know, incredible. I’m saying to myself, you know, ‘She must be … she must be doing really well,’ because she looked really well…[she] looked like she was in a good place.”

When asked about Whitney’s cocaine use being the cause of her death, Bobby answered:

“I was hurt. I was hurt … because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years, I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know, listen, it’s a hard fight. It’s a hard fight to, you know, maintain sobriety that way.”

Based on his own feelings and how she appeared when he last saw her, Brown theorizes that that one day of cocaine use — not the effects of longterm use — was enough to kill Houston. “It had to be that one, because that’s all it takes,” Brown said. “One hit, you know … it could definitely take your life away from you. And, unfortunately, that was it.”

Lauer then pressed the 43-year-old R&B star to talk about the backlash their relationship underwent after Whitney’s death, to which he answered:

“If I heard it once, I heard it a hundred times, and I know you heard it too,” Lauer said. “Fans, people who say they were close to Whitney, say her life went downhill when she met Bobby Brown. How does it make you feel when you hear it?”

“It makes me feel terrible,” Brown said. “But you know, I know differently. I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us instead of time lookin’ through the bubble, they would know how we felt about each other. They would know how happy we were together.”

But when asked by Lauer about the popular perception that he is the one responsible for getting Houston hooked on drugs, Brown says those offenses are “not true.”

“I didn’t get high [on narcotics] before I met Whitney,” Brown said. “I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs at all.” He says drugs were a part of the singer’s life “way before” they got together.
Bobby Brown is speaking out on Whitney Houston’s death for the first time since the singer passed away in February and he basically has one thing to say: It’s not my fault.
“I’m not the one that got Whitney on drugs, at all,” Bobby said in an interview that will be aired on the “Today” show later this week. “I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
Speaking to host Matt Lauer, Bobby said he’s been off drugs for several years and he assumed Whitney was sober as well. He also points out that he wasn’t the one to hook Whitney on drugs in the first place.
“I was hurt … because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years – I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know – listen, it’s a hard fight.
“I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs at all.”
For clarification, Matt Lauer asked whether drugs were apart of Whitney’s life before the two got together and Bobby said:
“Way, way before. Yeah … It’s just, it’s just unexplainable – how one could, you know, (say that I) got her addicted to drugs. I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
Bobby also said that Whitney looked good the last time he saw her a week before she died, and said she even had a glow about her.
“She just looked like she was in a good place,” he said.
Bobby’s two-part interview will air on NBC’s “Today” show Wednesday and Thursday this week. There’s no word on whether he’ll speak out about the problems at Whitney’s funeral and why he left the services but this should definitely be a special worth watching.




Bobby: 'I'm Not the Reason She's Gone' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List