newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ryan Lochte Dancing With The Stars

Ryan Lochte Dancing With The Stars - When a reporter asked Ryan Lochte if he’d consider doing Dancing with the Stars, I thought, to quote the Brits, “How brilliant.” Ryan is a superstar, his Twitter following has grown by hundreds of thousands over the past week alone and he’s a favorite of the female fans. Even more brilliant was when Ryan suggested the person he’d most like to go up against if he went on the hit reality show.

“I mean since I am so used to competing against Michael Phelps, yeah, I’d have him on the show,” said Ryan. Hello, DWTS producers, can you spell ratings bonanza!

Ryan took more questions (many from me!), revealing what he’s looking for in a woman, whether he’ll compete in the 2016 Summer Games in Rio, and how much his mom, Ike Lochte, has helped him achieve all that he has, including winning five medals, two golds, two silvers and a bronze, here in London. Check out what Ryan had to say below:

The Perfect Woman?“Honestly, someone that I can trust, I think trust is something really important, and they have to be able to make me smile,” said Ryan, who is viewed as one of the most eligible bachelors on Team USA. “I was always told to enjoy life and have fun with it so I definitely, with my partner, I definitely want to have fun with them. I want them to be my best friend and my lover at the same time.” And what about all those proposals he’s received via Twitter? “Yeah,” he said and laughed, “I don’t know how to answer those kind of tweets.”

Competing Without Phelps?“It’s going to be weird. I mean, ever since I really got on the Olympic stage, I’ve been racing against Michael and now that he’s gone, I’m gonna miss him,” said the 28-year-old. “He’s one of the toughest competitors I’ve ever had to race against but … there (are) other swimmers out there, not just Michael so I really got to just focus on myself and get ready for Rio.”

Rio in 2016?“Oh yeah, that was my long-term goal … going to 2016 and you know, if I am still having fun, at 2016, I’m going to go another four years,” he added.
“She’s been there through thick and thin,” said Ryan, a self-declared mama’s boy. “She’s supported me, she’s my biggest fan and she’s been there ever since I was born and every major competition, she’s been there cheering for me. I wouldn’t be the person I am today or the athlete if it wasn’t for her, and she’s beautiful and I love her and she’s crying,” he said with a laugh as he looked at his mom in the front row wiping tears from her eyes.

Ryan Lochte Dancing With The Stars Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List