newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, June 17, 2013

Tammy Cooper suing police and neighbor

Tammy Cooper suing police and neighbor, I have reported on many strange and crazy things since I started working for Highlight Hollywood, but this is, without a doubt, dumbfounding. I had to read it over and over to  make sure I was reading it correctly. I’m sorry to say, this story is actually true. This is the story of a Mother that was put in handcuffs, and put in a jail cell for 18 hours simply for letting her two kids play outside, with her watching them, as the two rode their scooters.

Tammy Cooper, of La Porte, Texas, who was arrested on child endangerment charges, insists she was watching her children from a lawn chair in her front yard. Now, Cooper is suing the La Porte Police Department, the arresting officer and the neighbor who made the call to authorities.

A few hours after the neighbor called police, a La Porte policeman showed up to the scene of the so-called (crime) to arrest Cooper. “I went out there to see what he was here for and he said, ‘Ma’am, we’re here for you.’ I said,  ‘Oh really? Why?’ He proceeded to tell me he had received a call from one of my neighbors that my kids were riding their scooters unsupervised,” Cooper told KRPC. Cooper subsequently spent a night in jail before she was released.

“Orange jumpsuit, in a cell, slammed the door, for 18 hours,” Cooper recalled. “Charges were dropped but now Cooper is suing for damages, and $7,000 in legal fees.” According to Cooper, the police also interrogated her children.

Cooper told KRPC, “My daughter had the police officer around the leg saying, ‘Please, please don’t take my mom to jail. Please, she didn’t do anything wrong.’”

Cooper also reported that she now feels awkward around her neighbor.

The neighbor had no comment.

“I do not believe in silly, frivolous lawsuits, but this has to go down in the books as the most stupid arrest of the 21st Century.

Highlight Hollywood will keep you posted as to the outcome of this.

Tammy Cooper suing police and neighbor Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List