newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, August 9, 2012

whitney houston birthday august 9 2012

whitney houston birthday august 9 2012, Whitney Houston would be celebrating her 49th birthday on August 9. Sadly, one of the greatest voices of our time died tragically earlier this year on February 11. Since her untimely passing, Houston's legacy has been celebrated and upheld all over the world. To prove just how beloved she was, the pop icon's February 18 homegoing service aired on three cable channels — CNN, BET and E! — for four hours and drew millions in viewership,
even surpassing the royal wedding in online viewership.
She is indeed gone but not forgotten. From Glee to the Grammys, Oprah to the Obamas, here's how the world has paid tribute to Whitney Houston since her death.The Wonda Music Team was saddened to hear the news yesterday that recording artist Whitney Houston passed away at the age of 48. Whitney’s voice will legacy will live on forever in our hearts. On behalf of the entire Wonda Music Family, rest in peace Whitney Houston.

Jerry: Whitney and I shared a birthday... August 9th. I remember how great it was to have her in the studio when we did that song... (My Love is Your Love) We used to drink this Haitian drink called Cremas... she loved that drink... What a beautiful woman she was, so much talent...my deepest condolences to her family and her friends, her brother used to be my neighbor... people like that- her legacy will live on forever... We love you Whitney... I am Heart Broken&In Tears One Of My Favorite Vocalist Of All Time,Has Passed,U Will Be Truely Missed LoveU Whitney RIP

YFame: If Whitney Houston was not ONE of the greatest female singers, she was THE greatest female singer. Every time I listen to a Whitney song, I get chills. She's one of the artists I grew up listening to, because my mom would always play her music in the car and around the house, along with Teena Marie and others. My favorite songs are "I'm Your Baby tonight" , "My Name Is Not Susan" & "I Will Always Love You". Whitney is one of the artists that helps remember to put my HEART into anything i do, especially music. She will be missed.

Akos: I can't find my words, we lost a diva, one of the greatest artists, she was a real singer, no auto-tune ,a fantastic live performer......a real voice. It's hard for me to give my favorite song because I have a "souvenir" with each song. "Saving all my love for you" remember me my first dance with my first love. "Where do broken hearts go" remember me a great summer with friends. Didn't we almost have it all. Exhale (shoop shoop). Something in common. All the man that I need. Run to you.........damn I realize that I can put all her songs in my list!!! I feel so sad, R.I.P Whitney Huston, I will always love you. Akos

whitney houston birthday august 9 2012 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List