newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Usain Bolt Manchester United

Usain Bolt Manchester United - Usain Bolt trying out for soccer team, Rio Ferdinand has offered to help Usain Bolt realise his dream of a post-Olympics career change by setting up a trial at Manchester United.

Ferdinand was reacting to the Jamaican 100m Olympic champion, a die-hard United fan, telling the Sun he would jump at the chance of impressing Sir Alex Ferguson.

Bolt said: "People think I am joking. But if Alex Ferguson called me up and said: 'OK let's do this, come and have a trial,' it would be impossible for me to say no.
I would not take up the challenge if I didn't think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference.

"I would be the fastest player in the team – but I can play as well. I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call he knows where I am."

United's Rio Ferdinand tweeted Bolt: "If you want that trial at Man Utd shout me, I'll speak to the boss!! Well done in 100m." Bolt replied: "After the Olympics we work on that...lol..thanks man."
Bolt later told BBC 5 Live: "Rio's going to set the meeting up and I'm going to talk to [Sir Alex]." More than 20m viewers tuned in to watch Bolt storm to victory in the 100m final on Sunday. He set a new Olympic record with his 9.63sec run and still has the 200m and the 4x100m relay to come.

Usain Bolt Manchester United Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List