newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kendra Wilkinson: My Topless Days Are Done


Kendra Wilkinson:My Topless Days Are Done, The 24-year-old, who gave birth to baby Hank in December, tells the Daily Record, "I'm done with that now I'm a mum. I just want to be beautiful in other ways. I wouldn't feel right about doing it now."

But Kendra says she still has to make a living somehow, so she's turned her hand to teaching a 'Stripping 101' class in Las Vegas.

"Once a woman has a baby, society tells her to quit her life but it's important for women to stay happy and take an hour out to do something fun, like a stripper class," says Kendra.


"I'm really excited," she adds. "I'm also writing a book of my memoirs."Former pin-up Kendra Wilkinson's life these days is more playtime than Playboy, but that suits the blond bombshell just fine.

"I'm where I always wanted to be," Wilkinson, 25, told the "Today" show Tuesday.

The reality star, who shot to fame as one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends on E!'s "The Girls Next Door," says life as a wife and mother is "almost perfect," but wasn't always this way.

"It's been an uphill battle," she writes in her new book "Sliding Into Home," an excerpt of which can be read on msnbc.com. "And while life is great ... before I can talk about the best of times, I need to tell you about the worst."

Kendra Wilkinson: My Topless Days Are Done Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List