newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

amber riley collapse

amber riley collapse

amber riley collapse, Amber Riley, Heather Morris, and Jenna Ushkowitz hit the red carpet at the Academy screening of their hit Fox series Glee held at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre on Tuesday (May 1) in Hollywood.
While giving interviews on the carpet, Amber fainted and collapsed, but we are glad to report that she is doing okay.
“Hey guys, I’m okay :) I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You’d think I’s be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes,” Amber tweeted. “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”

Here's what went down: Amber was being interviewed prior to a Glee cast panel. According to E! News, she fainted on the carpet, and later turned out to be "fine." She was "feeling dizzy" after a long day of working on the show.

After the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences' panel discussion, Amber Tweeted, "Hey guys, I'm okay :) I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!" Then, she added, "You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."

Considering that other odd things have happened on the red carpet lately — like Zac Efron's condom falling out of his pocket and Sacha Baron Cohen dumping "ashes" on Ryan Seacrest at the Oscars — Amber gave props to photographers for not snapping her collapse for the whole world to see. She wrote, "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
Amber Riley of "Glee" fame caused a minor panic when she collapsed on the red carpet in Hollywood. Riley has tweeted that she is okay but will be checked out by a physician soon. Many are wondering, though, what could have caused the young star to collapse in the first place.

"Hey guys, I'm okay. I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes," Riley wrote.

The incident occurred at a screening of "Glee" at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theater in Hollywood. Thankfully, photographers had the courtesy of not taking photos of the star as she laid out on the carpet, a fact not unappreciated by Riley.

"I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly, truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing," she noted.

What could have happened to cause the collapse? Riley could have been overheated and overwhelmed by the photographers' flashes, as she tweeted. There's also the possibility that Riley's blood sugar crashed, causing a fainting spell, which could be a sign of pre-diabetes or hyperthyroidism.

Riley's weight has often been the cause of skepticism and concern, given that she is heavier than an average woman of 26. She maintains, however, that she works hard to stay healthy. Riley told People magazine in 2010 that she runs for an hour three times per week.
The 26-year-old actress was attending the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion in front of Emmy voters, and while doing interviews she fainted and fell to the floor.
However, she has confirmed she is fine and was simply dizzy from the paparazzi flash bulbs.
In a series of posts on twitter, she wrote: 'Hey guys, I'm okayI got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.
'Hey guys, I'm okay  I got a little dizzy from all the photograph flashes! You'd think I's be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.
Amber - who plays Mercedes Jones in the musical TV show - was able to continue with the panel discussion.
The third season of the show, which also stars Lea Michele, Corey Monteith and Dianna Agron, is close to wrapping up.


amber riley collapse Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List