newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, August 23, 2012

celebrity cancer survivors

celebrity cancer survivors - Celebrity cancer survivors, 10 Inspiring Stories About stars cancer survivors, Curing cancer is the new A-list obsession, and leading the charge are many of Hollywood’s highest-profile women who have battled the disease. See which survivors are sharing their stories in the hopes of finding a cure.

Christina Applegate
In July 2008, Christina underwent a double mastectomy after doctors found cancerous lumps in one of her breasts. On Good Morning America, the Samantha Who star credited her mother, a repeat breast cancer survivor, with inspiring her to have the strength to make the decision. She also plans to start a foundation to raise money that will help high-risk patients cover the cost of an MRI that may detect cancer in even very dense breasts. Of having reconstructive surgery, she added, “And you know, I’m going to have cute boobs till I’m 90.”

Sheryl Crow
The rocker’s 2006 battle with breast cancer caused her to reevaluate her life; she adopted a baby, Wyatt, the following year. “I had this clear picture of what my life was going to look like: I’m going to get married and have kids,” she told Glamour. “You create your mythology, but sometimes it’s based on a perception that isn’t the truth about you. Having cancer made me say, ‘OK, what is it I want from my life?’ I thought, If I want to be a mom, there are kids out there that need moms. I think you choose your family. And I did.”

Sharon Osbourne
As seen on the MTV series The Osbournes, Sharon is all for full disclosure, and her 2002 fight against colorectal cancer was no exception. Through early detection, minor surgery and chemotherapy, she recovered, but in a 2003 interview with USA Today, she admitted, “People don’t want to discuss colon cancer. There is no ribbon for it. When I was better, my kids were joking, ‘Mum, why did you have to get colon cancer? Couldn’t it have been something else? Why there? This is so typical of you.’” All kidding aside, Ozzy’s wife went on to found the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program, which provides at-home help, transportation and more to patients with the illness.

Cynthia Nixon
On Sex and the City, it was Samantha who had the breast cancer storyline (who can forget her pink Lil’ Kim wig?). After the series wrapped, however, it was Miranda who was diagnosed in real life in 2006. Before SATC: The Movie premiered, Cynthia disclosed her secret fight (she had even scheduled her lumpectomy on a Sunday so it wouldn’t conflict with her play at the time) with the disease on Good Morning America. Since the announcement, she has signed on to be an ambassador for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a breast cancer foundation.

Edie Falco
A mob boss’s wife can handle just about anything—including breast cancer. Edie, of The Sopranos, kept her 2003 struggle with the disease secret from her castmates. “I kept my diagnosis under the radar, even from the cast and crew, because well-meaning people would have driven me crazy asking, ‘How are you feeling?’ I would have wanted to say, ‘I’m scared, I don’t feel so good, and my hair is falling out!’” she told Health magazine. “I bucked up, put on my Carmela fingernails and was ready to work.”

Melissa Etheridge
Melissa didn’t let breast cancer stop her from belting Janis Joplin’s “Piece of My Heart” at the 2005 Grammys. Bald. “I remember when I finally made the choice,” she said on Dateline NBC. “Yeah, I’m going to do it bald. And you know what? Maybe this’ll help somebody who’s sitting on chemo, laying in bed and going, ‘God, I’m bald.’ Isn’t this weird? Maybe it’ll help them feel a little better. I didn’t know to what extent that would happen. But I’m honored [that the song had such an impact].”

Suzanne Somers
During a routine mammogram in April 2000, radiologists found a malignant tumor in Suzanne’s breast. The following year she told America about the cancer on Larry King Live: “I was in such shock,” she said about the diagnosis. “I’m very strong, and I was in such shock, because I have always taken care of myself, and I just thought it would never happen to me. But I think that is what everybody thinks—it won’t happen to them.” Suzanne’s decision to forgo chemotherapy in favor of conventional radiation treatment and the homeopathic therapy Iscador—a mistletoe extract—has been widely debated, but the TV star stands by her choice.

Kylie Minogue
The singer postponed the Australian leg of her 2005 Showgirl tour to undergo immediate treatment for breast cancer. After an 18-month fight, she went into remission and resumed her tour. In 2008, the pop star discussed her first diagnosis (or lack thereof) on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. “I was misdiagnosed initially,” she said. “So my message to all of you and everyone at home is, because someone is in a white coat and using big medical instruments doesn’t necessarily mean they are right.”

Olivia Newton-John
The Grease gal’s 1992 successful fight against breast cancer inspired her to speak out about it—and her life at that time—through her album Gaia, One Woman’s Journey. Additionally, in honor of her work to raise public awareness of the disease and her creation of the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia, she was presented with the Marianne Williamson Founder’s Award in August 2008. The Olivia Breast Self-Exam Kit is scheduled to go on sale in October at liv.com.

Jaclyn Smith
When doctors found a cancerous lump in the former Charlie’s Angels star and current Shear Genius judge’s breast, she relied on the support of her girlfriends and told CNN one friend who’d survived breast cancer was particularly helpful. “She’d been there and could say, ‘Hey, look at me now. I’m on the other side of it.’” Jaclyn is dedicated to helping other women. She toured the country with the educational program Strength in Knowing: The Facts and Fiction of Breast Cancer Risk.

celebrity cancer survivors Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List