newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Saturday, July 21, 2012

'Idol' star flaunts bikini body

'Idol' star flaunts bikini body - Jordin Sparks flaunts fit bikini body in Shape, ‘I had a long road ahead of me’ before losing weight, The 'American Idol' alum has shed 50 pounds and is four sizes smaller than she was when she first appeared on the competition show.

Jordin Sparks will light up the silver screen at the end of this summer in her first movie role, but for now, the singer is showing off her new svelte physique on the cover of Shape magazine.
Sparks, who rocks a cutout purple bikini on the cover of the mag, has shed 50 pounds and is four sizes smaller than she was when she first appeared on “American Idol” in 2007

The 22-year-old told the magazine that she experienced a wake-up call before her 21st birthday that spurred her desire to lose weight.

The “Idol” winner was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and said that with the illness, she “couldn’t breathe” and “felt totally fatigued.”
“I just wanted to be healthy,” Sparks said. “I remember thinking, ‘I’m in my prime. I should be happy and fit.’ That was the moment when I decided that changes needed to be made.”
She admitted that before losing the weight, she wasn’t eating the right foods or exercising enough.
“I knew I had a long road ahead of me,” she told Shape. “I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess. I had to address when, what, and how much I was eating.”
The singer said eating smaller portions, choosing leaner foods and going hiking in the mountains all contributed to her ability to shed the pounds.
“The weight really started falling off, and I could see my muscles. It was awesome,” she said.
Sparks showed off her new sexy body for the first time when she tweeted a photo of herself in a bikini in April 2011.
After posting the picture, the singer received a life-changing phone call asking her to audition for the starring role in the 1970s remake of the musical “Sparkle,” alongside the late Whitney Houston.
With her film debut rapidly approaching, Sparks hopes to expand and work on several different projects in the future.
“It may seem like I’m spreading myself a bit thin — no pun intended,” she told Shape, laughing, “but I love being creative and want to try a bunch of different things, like TV or another Broadway show.”

'Idol' star flaunts bikini body Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List