newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Friday, June 29, 2012

lady gaga

lady gaga, It is our sad duty to report American pop idol Lady Gaga has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
A Saturday announcement confirmed physicians discovered what has been called an “inoperable” malignant tumor in the brain of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, perhaps known better as Lady Gaga, after the singer complained of feeling more run down and fatigued than usual.

Lady Gaga is being treated at the Cedars-Sinai medical institution. She thanked her fans for their support in this difficult time, encouraging everyone to “stay strong,” reassuring the public she “will persevere.”

Germanotta’s agent requested media and fans to contact Lady Gaga, as usual, care of her record labels, Def Jam Records, and Interscope.

Lady Gaga stopped using cell phones two years ago because of paranoia that they might cause brain cancer. Saturday’s news indicates she may not have stopped soon enough.

There has been no word yet as to whether the Born This Way Ball Tour (on The Road To Love) will continue as scheduled.I’m very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus,” the pop star tells The Times of London, adding that she’s been tested. “It’s a very personal thing.”

Gaga did not elaborate, but doesn’t “want anyone to be worried” about the disease, in which the immune system attacks the body and which can be genetic.

“I have heart palpitations and things. But it’s okay. It’s just from fatigue and other things,” the singer, who said she fainted during her New Zealand concert.

As for buzz about her thin body, Gaga insists she doesn’t “have an eating problem,” but has a busy schedule that doesn’t allow “very much time to eat.”

Is that not an eating problem then? “I really don’t do drugs. I don’t touch cocaine any more. I don’t smoke,” she says. “I do take care of myself.”

Lady Gaga frightened fans when she revealed that she had been tested for lupus and that results had shown she was “borderline positive” for the disease.

“Lupus is in my family and it’s genetic, and it’s funny, ’cause my mother told me the other day that my fans were quite worried about me, because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus”. “And the truth is, I don’t show any signs, any symptoms of lupus, but I have tested borderline positive for the disease. So as of right now, I don’t have it. But I do have to take good care of myself.”The singer Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at a school conference in Los Angeles, where she confessed to being “delusional” as a teenager, and to having suffered from an eating disorder.



Speaking to a live audience in the gymnasium of Brentwood School in LA, the 25-year-old star confessed her eating disorder in public for the first time.

She said Shriver that she had been “pretty delusional” at school, that she wanted to “change the world and bullying in America”.

Lady Gaga Health Issues: Rumor or Reality?

She wouldn’t be Gaga if she didn’t keep us guessing.

“Glee” is (literally) singing her praises, fans are fearful for her health, and meanwhile, Lady Gaga’s gallivanting around the world in lingerie, gabbing about what may or may not be between her legs and why she’s prone to passing out, raising more questions in the heads of those attempting the decipher just who this pint-sized pop culture phenom is.

Below, ABCNews.com breaks down what’s real and what’s merely a rumor when it comes to all things Gaga.Gaga told the Times of London that even though she fainted on stage at a New Zealand concert, seems too skinny for her own good, and occasionally has “heart palpitations and … things,” she’s perfectly fine. “A little MDMA [Ecstasy] once in a while never killed anybody, but I really don’t do drugs,” she said. “I don’t touch cocaine any more. I don’t smoke. Well, maybe a single cigarette — with whisky — while I’m working, because it just frees my mind a little bit. But I care about my voice. The thrill of my voice being healthy on stage is really special. I take care of myself.”

But Gaga admitted she recently got tested for lupus, the connective-tissue disease whose symptoms include those pesky heart palpitations she mentioned, as well as shortness of breath. “In Tokyo, I was having trouble breathing,” Gaga said. “I had a little oxygen, then I went on stage. I was OK. But like I say, I don’t want anyone to worry.”

Maybe Gaga wants fans to forget the hype around her health for now, but if she keeps up her hectic schedule, she could turn this rumor into a reality.
one herself:

“I love the rumor that I have a penis. I’m fascinated by it,” she said recently on French TV. “In fact, it makes me love my fans even more that this rumor is in the world because 17,000 of them come to an arena every night and they don’t care if I’m a man, a woman, a hermaphrodite, gay, straight, transgendered, or transsexual. They don’t care! They are there for the music and the freedompeg leg for fashion’s sake isn’t exactly Gaga’s style.

In April, A Pakistan News reported that Gaga revealed her amputation “whilst hopping around” MTV’s studio: “This is the latest fashion I’m starting and you can see that I’m a world leader when it comes to wacky and weird s**t,” the website A Pakistan News quoted Gaga as saying. “Next month after I recover from the surgery I hope to have the other leg amputated or maybe my arm, hmm … which one should I amputate next?”

A doctored photo of Gaga sporting a wooden leg, supposedly taken from the video set for her latest single “Alejandro,” helped fuel the frenzy to determine if she really went under the knife. But her publicist confirmed only the story had no legs: “It’s not true,” he said.

lady gaga Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List